Wednesday, February 11, 2015

PLAYLIST LIVE! - Day 1

Hello loves <3

     Long time, no talk! It feels so good to be back at the keyboard, typing away. And boy, do I have some things to tell!

     If you've read my previous post and the one I posted about Playlist in January, you'll know that my best friends - Hubby & Chummy ;) - and I attended Playlist Live Orlando this past weekend! Playlist is a YouTube convention where you can meet endless YouTubers both in meet-ups and just roaming around the hotel!

     We drive down to Florida Thursday night and end up getting there at around 2 a.m! We stay at my friend's grandparent's home (they were absolutely lovely, by the way) the entire weekend. We decide to leave at 8 the next morning so we can get in line for registration and be able to explore the hotel so we end up getting around 4 hours of sleep :/

     Today (Friday - I'm treating these posts as if it's the day of) is Business Day, so no meet-ups are being held but most of the creators are arriving today. When we get to the hotel/convention, we stand in line for registration which surprisingly doesn't take that long! We get our badges and our meet-ups sorted out ... there is a problem with the confirmation but it all works out in the end :)

     The rest of the day we spend walking all over the hotel, getting a feel of the place we will be spending most of our time in the next few days. We go to the lobby and we see our first YouTuber of the event, Alexis G. Zall! I don't watch her videos, but I am definitely going to start! She is so kind and super sweet, not to mention her outfit is gorg.



     After a bit, Chummy looks to me and goes, "It's Maz!" She'd seen the top of his head and recognized him, lol (she had quite the fangirling moment). So we go over and get a picture! Oh my, does he smell good! More than good, fantastic.


     As we continue walking around I spot Jon Cozart! (linked is his old channel, you can find his new one here.) I see him talking to a girl holding a guitar and I freak! Jon's the guy who wrote Harry Potter in 99 Seconds, just so you know. If you haven't heard/seen it, you definitely should! He's insanely talented and absolutely hilarious.



     Let me just say, as we meet all these amazing people my mind is racing with thoughts and question upon question. Wait...was that Jon? Did I just see Maz? Isn't Alexis in Andrea's video? And I just took a picture with her and hugged her twice?!

     As time passed, we get peckish and head into Starbucks for lunch. Call us idiots but it takes us 10 whole minutes to realize Rebecca Black is in the same line as us! What the?! She is even more gorgeous in person, even after a long flight! She is talking to her friends and I don't want to bother her, but we end up getting a selfie! My first selfie of Playlist to be exact! In case you were wondering I get the spinach and feta wrap, haha. Although, it is not my favorite... :/


     The next events are a complete blur. We hear screaming and I go outside and see ThatsoJack! Holy crap! He's even cuter in person <3 Everyone is crowding around him and I don't have the guts to charge in and get a picture, but my friend did!!

great view, right? (my picture, hubby got a selfie!)

     We continue upstairs only to find Jack there, still followed by a crowd! But next to him was Crawford flipping Collins! He is stunningly handsome and his beanie was adorable! Our heads are touching and my arm is around his shoulder... what a moment <3 <3


     For much of the rest of the day we sit outside waiting to see if any familiar faces will come out of the taxies, but to no avail :( When we go back inside we see Shelby Waddell! She is so bubbly and warm, her hugs are great! And close to her is Alex Aiono!



     Time to charge! Literally every you look there is someone by an outlet! And as we are charging FollowKevn and Will Shep (Minecrafters) walk past! Chummy and I start speed walking towards them, unsure of what to do. And then Will goes into the bathroom ... so we wait, lol. I accidentally don't press the button for Chummy and Kevin's picture so we go back and sheepishly ask again, omg.

yes, I do know my hairstyle changes multiple times, lol (it wasn't the best hair day)
     The day has come to an end and we go back home only to get 4-5ish hours of sleep as we wake up around 5! See you tomorrow for Day 2's post!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

     p.s. Super sorry if I changed tenses throughout, there was  a lot to say <3
     p.p.s. All creators' channels are linked with their name!

8 comments:

  1. This was a such a great post, I loved the way your wrote it. Thanks for sharing this, I haven't heard of some of those Youtubers so its nice to find new people to watch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I would of had some kind of panic attack and adrenaline rush meeting all those people in one day lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO jealous of you going to playlist! Espescially meeting Alex Aino because he is gorgeous!!! Great post girl :) xxxxx
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been so excited to read this post. You can just tell by reading that you had the best time ever and I know you'll remember it for many years. I'm so happy you got to experience it and that you wrote this post to allow the rest of us fangirls to get a taste of what its like xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...