Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Liebster Award (2)

Hello loves <3

     I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the beautiful and talented Sophie from SophieAliceInWonderland! This means so much, thank you! Go over to Sophie's blog (linked on her blog name) and leave her some kind and sweet comments; she writes about such relatable topics that I think everyone can connect to. Plus, her diction and way of writing is so intriguing.

       The rules are as follows:
  • Copy & paste the award to your blog
  • Thank those who nominated you and be sure to link their blog(s)
  • I think this is optional, but write 11 facts about yourself (I did this last time)
  • Nominate 11 bloggers you think earned the award (I only have 4, I'm sorryy)
  • Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who tagged you
  • Ask 11 questions to your nominees

Questions from Sophie!

1. What is your biggest dream?
Writing this I've realized I haven't really thought about this too much! But I'd have to say one my biggest dreams is to write a book. Not even be published, but have a work of literature that I've created (even though this blog is kind of that, haha). I feel like it'd be an indescribable feeling to hold a physical object created entirely by you. I don't know what that book would be about ... but we'll see ;) Another is to meet Troye. He is my love and has brought me so much happiness.
2. What makes you happy?
Nice transition from the first to the second question, but Troye definitely makes me happy. I can't watch one of his videos with out a smile on my face. YouTube overall just makes me happy. Seeing other people happy makes me happy, too. Writing as well.
3. What made you start blogging?
I started this blog soon after I started Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. I've had failed attempts at blogs in the past (lol) but this one has been the experience of a lifetime. I've also discovered that writing just makes me feel very refreshed and carefree so why not take advantage of that?
4. Do you have any big talents? If so, what?
Not that I know of ... I do like to sing, but I'm rubbish so that doesn't count :)
5. Describe your perfect holiday.
I actually answered this when I wrote my previous Liebster Award post (which you can find here.) My answer hasn't changed, but to add on I'd really like to go on a cross-country road trip with my friends or spend some time exploring Europe with my family.
6. Who is your celebrity boy and girl crush?
Boy - Ed Westwick (Chuck on Gossip Girl), Tom Felton, and Austin Butler (I know that's three but whatever)
Girl - Emma Watson and Jen Aniston 
7. Do you believe in true love?
I do.
8. Which Disney movie would you want to live in most? Why?
Hmm.. Either The Princess & the Frog because I want to be friends with Louis the alligator and meet Mama Odie <3 or The Little Mermaid as it's my favorite Disney Princess movie, I'm jealous of Ariel's hair, and I want to be a mermaid - plain and simple :P
9. What is your favorite thing to do at the weekend?
Stay up late watching Netflix ... and sleep.
10. What is a weird fetish you have?
I don't know, haha.
11. What are your pet hates/peeves?
Okay, bit of a rant here, but I CANNOT STAND when I get out of the pool or something and I put my towel on, and there's water trickling down my neck. Like, ugh, it's so prickly and weird and my hair sticks to my skin and, just ew. 
*realizes how truly weird I am*
Also, people who aren't loyal.

My Questions!

1. Did you dream last night? If so, please share!
2. What is your favorite school subject?
3. Which Disney character would be your best friend and why?
4. Is the glass half empty or half full? ;)
5. Best memory with friends?
6. Which do you find easier - talking out your feelings or writing out your feelings?
7. What song can you not get out of your head?
8. Favorite supernatural or mythical creature(s)?
9. If you had $1,000,000 what would you do with it?
10. Jeans or sweatpants? Dresses or skirts? Heels or flats? 3 parter ;)
11. This is the same final question as my last Liebster Award post, but I'm really curious to know your answers so I'll ask it again: What is most important in life?

I nominate:
All the Beau Bloggers!
Anyone of you!

     I love this award as you get to know so many new people/bloggers from it and I'd love to hear your responses to the questions! 

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

  1. The little mermaid is one of my favouite Disney films! I really enjoyed reading this post xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...