Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Punta Cana Vacation Photos!

Hello loves <3

     I promised you a post full of pictures and today that's what you're going to get! Some of these photos had really weird lighting so sorry about that, lol. I hope you enjoy the pictures from our family vacation to the Dominican Republic!

plane ride!





cirque show! absolutely amazing!
































see what i mean?! this lighting makes our faces look so weird lol









     Out of the (almost) 400 pictures we had taken throughout this trip, I've narrowed it down to about 50 :) I hope you enjoyed looking through them!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

7 comments:

  1. hey there!! I have been following your blog for a while now and I am really enjoyed it :D I have shared this post !! :D keep up the great would

    come say hi
    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade
    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! it looks like you had an amazing holiday! it all looks so beautiful.

    Just Another Girl xxx
    http://heyjustanothergirlonline.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are truly incredible and the weather looks fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing these photos xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. photographe

    ReplyDelete
  5. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. timeshare exit teams

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...