Saturday, August 22, 2015

Update Post

Hello loves <3

     A few weeks ago I posted an update post and just talked about what's going on & what I've been up to. Today's post is one of those :)

     School starts in two days. TWO DAYS. If you read my Freshman Year post, you will know that I'm SO excited for the upcoming school year! I'd say I'm about 25% nervous, 75% excited. Is that too much excitement? Nah, I don't think so.

     I've pretty much finished all of my Back to School shopping - supplies haul is going up on my YouTube channel this coming Tuesday! This past week my mom and I have gone shopping and now my wardrobe is full of new items!

     I don't know about you, but fashion is something I absolutely LOVE. I love choosing different outfits each day and styling different clothes to go with different shoes & other accessories. My favorite "types" or "categories" of clothing are dresses & rompers. Some (well, most) think that dresses are "fancy clothing". Which, sometimes they are: long evening gowns, wedding dresses, etc. But I wear dresses on a daily basis. I like "dressing them down" some with cardigans and jackets (leather ones, especially) & love to pair them with tall boots, sandals, every shoe imaginable.

     Anyway, I'm telling you this because I've finished planning out my first week outfits, which, for the record, took a lot longer than I had anticipated, lol. I'm going to start the week off with a dress, then jeans, then a skirt, a romper, and a dress again. If you guys would like a First Week of School Outfits post, leave a comment! I'd love to write one.

     My mom also surprised me today with a new backpack! I was originally going to use the pink Adidas one I used last year, but today she came home with a beautiful black one from Vera Bradley. Here are pictures of both:



     My new one, even though I thought it was going to be too small, fits everything I need it to! And that's 3 1.5 inch binders plus a couple notebooks & books, so it's awesome! It's soft and comfortable which is great. So thank you, mom!

     Also, I've decided to start uploading bi-weekly on my channel. It might return to once a week because of school beginning, but for right now I'm uploading on both Tuesdays & Fridays. I hope you tune in & subscribe! x

     I know the topics in this post kind of were all over the place, but I hope you enjoyed nonetheless.

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

8 comments:

  1. Have fun with your new school year I know you'll have a great time. I love that you wear dresses for a casual look I think more people should do that. I mean dresses are so comfortable to wear! xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dresses! but I love jumpsuits more! x you'll have a great time x
    ~ basicallychloe x
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I don't own a jumpsuit, but I'll have to get my hands on one :) Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  3. Awesome post. Your new bad looks fabulous, reminded me of quilting. Very unique style. Hope to view them posts and vids soon. Shall keep updated. Take care always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! It reminds me of a quilted pattern as well! <3

      Delete
  4. Ugh school. I wish I was saying it was about to start I am done. Nice blog by the way! I will be following, until next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well here we're about to have a couple weeks off and I'm very excited. Thank you so much x

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...